Milton (S-715) 1/4" FNPT Female M-Style KWIK-CHANGE® Coupler Milton Industries is proud to be the creator and leader of the pneumatic industry standard M-Style coupler. This 1/4" FNPT M style brass coupler has a 1/4" basic flow size, offering a maximum of 300 PSI. Comes with Buna-N seal and air flow of 40 SCFM. You can also find this S-715 air coupler included in these Milton coupler/plug and accessory kits: #711, #S-210, #S-210-14, #S-211, #S-212, #S-218, #S-220, #S-222, #MK506-2, #MK1669-1, #MK506-1, and more. Milton M-Style Kwik Change couplers are made of brass, while M-Style Kwik Change plugs are made of case-hardened steel and are plated to resist rust. This collection of couplers and plugs: - Will interchange with all manufacturers who comply with the dimensional requirements of military specification MIL-C-4109. - Offer a maximum airflow of 40 standard cubic feet per minute (except for select Push Button options). - Offer a maximum of 300 pounds per square inch. - Can withstand a max temperature of 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- M-STYLE: The industry standard coupler. Milton M-style, ColorFit M-style, + red competitor couplers/plugs are all compatible.
- KWIK-CHANGE®: Interchangeable/compatible with most manufacturers. Compliant with military specification MIL-C-4109.
- NPT: 1/4" female national pipe thread flow size. Durable brass. Buna-N seals.
- MAXIMUM: 40 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM). 300 PSI inlet pressure. Temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
- INCLUDED IN MILTON M-STYLE KITS: #711, S-210, S-210-14, S-211, S-212, S-218, S-220, S-222, MK506-2, MK1669-1, MK506-1.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov