Milton (S-934) Single Head Dial Gauge with Tread Depth Gauge Tire gauge with tire tread depth gauge offers a pressure range of 0-120 PSI. Dial type gauge with internal diaphragm construction for greater durability. Built in tire tread gage. 47 degree chuck head with deflator valve. Durable rubber boot for added durability. DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
- ACCURATE: Dial measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 0-120) and kilopascal (kPa, 0-800, increments of 20) readings.
- SINGLE CHUCK HEAD: Dial tire gauge w/built-in tire tread depth. 45-degree chuck for easier access to tire valves. Durable, protective rubber boot.
- DEFLATOR VALVE: Built-in deflating tire valve to bleed off overinflated tires or deflate to desired pressure.
- COMPATIBLE/MULTI-USE: Milton tire gauges are versatile and handy for use on Cars, SUVs, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, and more.
- MILTON #: S-935, S-936, and 951 all come with a 12-inch hose.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov