The Accu-gage Bike Tire Gauge, designed for bicycle tires from 0-160 PSI, makes tire pressure reading easy. With a heavy duty air chuck and compact design, this Shrader bike tire pressure gauge helps to extend the life of your tires, giving you peak performance across different terrains and weather conditions. Plus, it's perfect for hard to reach air valves, can be easily stored, and delivers a quick and accurate reading in just seconds. Plus, it doesn't just provide a pressure reading — an easy to use deflator valve also lets you bleed over-filled tires to achieve the ideal PSI for tire bicycles. Add this flexible, do-it-all tool to your kit of wheel accessories and ride on! Key Features: - Highly accurate dial gauge provides a range of measurement for tires with 0-160 PSI - The bourdon tube movement can withstand any temperature, humidity, altitude or air stream contaminants - Meets ANSI B40.1 Grade B specifications to ensure a rapid and accurate reading - Heavy-duty protective rubber boot shields your tire pressure gauge against impact - Deflation button releases extra air from your tires for precise tire pressure adjustment - No batteries required, making it an analog tire tool you can always rely on
- DURABLE: Unlike piston-plunger-type gauges, this gauge is designed for heavy-duty use. The bourdon tube movement is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity, altitude or air stream contaminants. Plus, with NO BATTERIES REQUIRED, this analog tire tool is flexible to fit all your terrain, temperature, and long-ride needs.
- ACCURATE READINGS: Fitted with a Shrader Valve stem and Air Chuck, this tire pressure gauge provides a seamless connection seal with no air leakage, giving you precise and accurate control whether you're checking the tire pressure or bleeding excess air.
- ANSI CERTIFIED: This heavy duty bike tire gauge is calibrated to ANSI Commercial Grade B gauges and meets ANSI B40.1 Grade B specifications to ensure a rapid and accurate reading. A mechanical gauge design retains the PSI reading after removing it from the tire, making it the perfect, easy-to-use gauge for hard-to-reach tires.
- DUAL FUNCTION: Not only does this tire pressure gauge provide quick, accurate readings — it's also equipped with a deflator valve and outfitted to release extra air from your tires for precise tire pressure adjustment.
- A SAFETY INVESTMENT: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves bicycle handling and reduces the risk of tire failure across terrains, extending the life of your tires. Reduce wear and tear with a heavy-duty, all-purpose tire tool that lasts and keep yourself safe while riding for years to come.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: China
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov