Get ready for your next road trip with Accu-Gage by Milton's heavy-duty tire pressure gauge. This durable, analog tire tool not only gauges tire pressure in seconds, it also comes equipped with a deflation button to remedy overfilled tires, so you get the ideal PSI every time. A right angle air chuck and flexible braided hose make previously frustrating tire valves easy to reach, for an accurate, quick pressure reading you can get with one-hand. Maximize the life of your tires through all types of terrain and weather conditions, whether your ride is an RV, motorcycle, bike, car, truck, or trailer. Designed for 0-60 PSI tires, this compact, sturdy wheel accessory is built to last. Key Features: - Highly accurate dial gauge provides a range of measurement for tires with 0-60 PSI - The bourdon tube movement can withstand any temperature, humidity, altitude or air stream contaminants - Meets ANSI B40.1 Grade B specifications to ensure a rapid and accurate reading - Sturdy brass design is built to withstand drops and impact - Deflation button releases extra air from your tires for precise tire pressure adjustment - No batteries required, making it an analog tire tool you can always rely on
- DURABLE: Unlike piston-plunger-type gauges, this gauge is designed for heavy-duty use. The bourdon tube movement is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity, altitude or air stream contaminants. Plus, with NO BATTERIES REQUIRED, this analog tire tool is flexible to fit all your terrain, temperature, and vehicle needs.
- FLEXIBILITY: With a right angle air chuck and durable braided hose, you're assured a great seal with no air leakage and the flexibility to reach awkward tire valves on cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
- ANSI CERTIFIED: This heavy duty tire gauge is calibrated to ANSI Commercial Grade B gauges and meets ANSI B40.1 Grade B specifications to ensure a rapid and accurate reading. A mechanical gauge design retains the PSI reading after removing it from the tire, making it the perfect, easy-to-use gauge for hard-to-reach tires.
- A SAFETY INVESTMENT: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves handling for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more, and reduces the risk of tire failure across terrains, extending the life of your tires. Reduce wear and tear with a heavy-duty, all-purpose tire tool that lasts.
- DUAL FUNCTION: Not only does this tire pressure gauge provide quick, accurate readings — it's also equipped with a deflator valve and outfitted to release extra air from your tires for precise tire pressure adjustment.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: China
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov