Milton’s 2780-6LH 6-foot, 1/2" Air Leader Hose allows you to easily connect your pneumatic hose reel or compressor to rigid air piping. This reduces installation difficulty and lowers the overall vibration/noise to your system versus using hard connections. Made of performance EPDM rubber hose and brass fittings. Great for high flow applications. Ideal for connecting supply lines, hose reels, compressors, and other pneumatic system components. The flexible rubber material retains its flexibility even in temperatures as low as -5° F. Suggested use with Milton item #2780-50D. Specifications: - 300 PSI rated nylon-reinforced EPDM rubber - 1/2" Inner Diameter (ID) hose x 6' length - Brass fittings: 1/2" NPT male to 1/2" NPT female - Flexible from -5 to 150 degrees F Warranty: 1 year
- CONNECT: Rigid air piping to other devices (such as hose reels, air compressors, and more).
- 6’ EPDM Performance Hose: Stays flexible in cold conditions. Resists cracks, abrasions & chemicals.
- EASY INSTALLATION OR HIGH FLOW APPLICATION: with less system noise/vibration than hard connections.
- FITTINGS: 1/2" NPT male; 1/2" NPT female. Solid brass, corrosion-resistant.
- LEADER HOSE: Rated to 300 Max PSI, nylon-braid reinforced. 1/2" ID.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: China
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov