Milton (523) Bayonet Tire Inflator Gauge - Grip-Style Air Chuck Head to Lock onto Valve, 120 Max PSI Milton’s #523 Grip-styled head chuck bayonet gauge conveniently locks onto tire valves. It has lever action and is made with heavy-duty construction, providing long service life even with constant use. Valve and gauge cartridges are replaceable and combined in one easy unit. Includes a 3-foot hose with a pressure range that offers 10-120 PSI (2-lb. increments) or 80-840 kPa (20 kPa increments). The air chuck has 7/16”-27 UNS threads. Complete with a jumbo white nylon indicator bar for easy reading. With ¼” NPT threads, all Milton hose whips are compatible for use and have interchangeable connections with any of the 4 Milton Bayonet Inflator Gauge bodies: #520 (straight chuck head), #521 (single chuck head), #522 (dual truck head chuck), and #523 (grip chuck head to lock onto valve). Recommended Replacement Parts: S-523’s replacement air hose whip: Milton #529 (36-inch hose whip w/grip chuck head). S-523’s replacement air chuck: Milton #P500-43. Replacement cartridge for #520-523: Milton #525.
- 1/4" NPT. Air chuck threads: 7/16”-27 UNS. Pressure range of PSI (10-120) and kPa (80-840).
- Includes: Bayonet-style inflator gauge, Grip head air chuck to lock onto valve, and 36" Hose. (Milton 520-522 all come with 12" hoses.)
- Replacement hose whip: Milton #529.
- Replacement air chuck: Milton #500-43.
- All Milton replacement hose whips have 1/4” NPT threads and are interchangeable with any Milton bayonet gauge.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov