Milton (553) Heavy-duty Truck Tire Inflator Gauge with 5’ Air Hose Milton’s dual head lock-on chuck inflator gauge is ideal for servicing truck tires and heavy-duty inflation applications. Meeting OSHA standard 1910.77. This inflator gauge is equipped with a 5' hose assembly, a 6" swivel extended push on lock coupling and built-in deflator button. Product Specifications: -Maximum Pressure Range: 10-160 PSI, 2 lb increments; 80-840 kPa, 20 kPa increments -Magnifying window lens for easier readings -Thread sizes: 3/8 – 24” - 6” Full Swivel dual head lock-on chuck Replacement Parts: -#507 replacement gauge cartridge -#512 replacement valve cartridge
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
If using a dual head type tire chuck with an inflator gauge and notice air is escaping through the off-side once connected to the tire’s Schrader valve, simply release the trigger and remove the inflator from the Schrader/tire valve. Point the straight side of the outlet up into the air (make sure it’s not pointed at someone). Squeeze trigger, allow air to flow (gravity will cause the sealing valve to drop), and place the chuck end onto the Schrader/tire valve while air is still flowing. Air will start to flow into the tire.
Dual head type tire chucks are unable to inflate a completely flat (zero air pressure) tire. Tire air pressure would normally cause the sealing valve to move and seal the unused side of the chuck. However, if a tire has 0 air pressure, the self-sealing valve has no pressure to react to.
- ACCURATE: Performance-tested and calibrated. Measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 10-160, 2-lb. increments). Kilopascal readings also available per special order (kPa, 80-840, increments of 20 kPa)
- DUAL HEAD LOCK-ON CHUCK: Makes tire valves more accessible with the two heads for easier access
- INFLATOR: Heavy-duty construction. Magnifying window lens. Full-swivel chuck. 5-ft air hose
- REPLACEABLE PARTS: Gauge and valve cartridges can both be replaced
- MILTON: This is the first original gauge of this type ever built!
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov