Milton’s 2 In ONE Universal Safety Exhaust couplers safely bleed excess air pressure and disengages fittings without dangerous blow-back from trapped pressure inside your air line or hose. This 1/4” MNPT industrial air coupler can be used to safely disconnect your air tools from the hose eliminating the threat of potentially dangerous hose whip. Instead, the air hose coupler remains connected to the plug while pressurized air is safely bled off. The universal design provides air compressor fittings compatible with two interchanges: H-Style and P-Style. This sturdy coupler fitting is made of heavy-duty steel, making it the ideal air compressor accessory for any air hose or pneumatic tool that requires a long-lasting pneumatic coupler.
- UNIVERSAL INTERCHANGES: This universal safety coupler accepts TWO major interchanges: H-STYLE and P-STYLE. Most common used in industries and applications that require more air flow capacity.
- SAFELY BLEEDS AIR: Greatly reduces the risk of hose whip, this quick connect hose fitting safely bleeds off excess air pressure before releasing your pneumatic hose.
- QUICK CONNECT COUPLING: With a high-quality air seal, this Milton coupler makes it easy to safely and quickly connect hose fittings.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL: Constructed of premium steel which is ideal for applications requiring a durable and long lasting air compressor and tool fitting.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The 1/4" male national pipe thread can handle pressure up to 120 PSI, with an air flow of 3/8".
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: China
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov