Milton (S-516) Straight Foot Chuck Tire Inflator Gauge - 15" Hose and Lock-On Threads Milton Industries specializes in tire inflator gauges were the very first in the industry to offer replacement cartridges! Gauge and valve cartridges are both replaceable. This essential pneumatic tool is ideal for any vehicle trunk, home garage, or automotive shop. Dual head chuck inflator gauge, where one of the heads is parallel to the extension. Both heads have the feature to lock onto the threads which enable the user to not have to hold the chuck while inflating. Made of heavy duty construction which provides for long life, even under extreme use and conditions. Equipped with magnifying lens for full view of scale. Full-swivel chuck. USES: Auto, sport utility, truck, bicycle, motorsport, trailers, motor homes/5th wheels, wheelbarrows, golf carts, lawn tractors, motorcycles, ATVs, and more. We recommend a Dual Head Large Bore gauge for Dually or extra large truck tires and valves. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: PSI: 10-60 Increments: 2 lb. * kPa: 80-840 (available via special order) Increments: 20 kPa Threads: ⅜-24 DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
- ACCURATE: Performance-tested and calibrated. Measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 10-60, 2-lb. increments). Kilopascal readings also available per special order (kPa, 80-840, increments of 20).
- DUAL HEAD CHUCK: Makes tire valves more accessible with the two heads for easier access.
- LOCK-ON THREADS: One of the heads is parallel to the extension. Both heads have the feature to lock onto the threads, enabling the user to not have to hold the chuck while inflating. Easy one-hand inflation.
- INFLATOR: Heavy-duty construction. Magnifying window lens. Full-swivel chuck. 15-inch hose.
- REPLACEABLE PARTS: Gauge and valve cartridges can both be replaced.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov