Milton (S-521) Bayonet Tire Inflator Gauge - Single Air Chuck Head, 120 Max PSI Milton’s #521 Single head chuck bayonet gauge is great for those hard-to-reach valves. It has lever action and is made with heavy-duty construction, providing long service life even with constant use. Valve and gauge cartridges are replaceable and combined in one easy unit. Includes a 12" hose with a pressure range that offers 10-120 PSI (2-lb. increments) or 80-840 kPa (20 kPa increments). The air chuck has 7/16”-27 UNS threads. Complete with a jumbo white nylon indicator bar for easy reading. With ¼” NPT threads, all Milton hose whips are compatible for use and have interchangeable connections with any of the 4 Milton Bayonet Inflator Gauge bodies: #520 (straight chuck head), #521 (single chuck head), #522 (dual truck head chuck), and #523 (grip chuck head to lock onto valve). Recommended Replacement Parts: S-521’s replacement air hose whip: Milton #526 (12-inch hose whip w/single chuck head). S-521’s replacement air chuck: Milton #P500-44. Replacement cartridge for #520-523: Milton #525.
- 1/4" NPT. Air chuck threads: 7/16"-27 UNS. Pressure range of PSI (10-120) and kPa (80-840).
- Includes: Bayonet-style inflator gauge, Single head air chuck, and 12" Hose.
- Replacement hose whip: Milton #526.
- Replacement air chuck: Milton #P500-44.
- All Milton replacement hose whips have 1/4” NPT threads and are interchangeable with any Milton bayonet gauge.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov