Optimize your tire pressure accuracy with this digital inflator gauge, made with a LCD screen measuring in increments of 0.1 PSI and backlit for better measurement reading in dark environments. This comes with a 15 inch hose and a Dual Head Chuck, for greater accessibility with less hassle. Our digital gauges also come with a 360 degree swivel gauge (head rotates for an easy and comfortable measurement reading) and +/- 1 PSI accuracy across a range of 0-255 PSI. This turns on automatically when it detects pressure and includes an Auto-shut off feature after 15 seconds that saves on battery life. Designed with a rugged and ergonomic handle grip, shock-resistant rubber boot, and deflate button for overshot tire pressure. This provides 4 units of measurements: (PSI, Bar, kg/cm2, kPa), compared to the traditional 2 units from an analog gauge. Carbon fiber gauge face appearance with a protective rubber boot to shield against impacts. Comfort molded nylon handle with coating is incredibly durable and ergonomic. Steel inflator trigger with separate brass deflation button for quick fine tuning in case you go past your target pressure. Solid brass fittings throughout provide long-lasting performance, with 1/4" NPT female air inlet (Milton 727 plug is recommended). PACKAGE CONTENTS: Digital Inflator Gauge w/rugged comfort-grip handle 15” Rubber Hose Dual Head Chuck + deflate button 2 AAA Batteries (already inserted) Handle: reinforced coated nylon Trigger: plated steel with PVC grip Product dimensions (w/o hose): 9.9 x 4.6 x 1.6 (L x W x H) Hose: 1/4" ID x 15" EPDM rubber w/ brass fittings Operating temperature: -4 to +140 degrees F (-20 to +60 C) Air inlet: 1/4" NPT female (Milton 727 plug sold separately) Assembled in USA Warranty: 1 year
- ACCURATE: Measures in kPa (0-1800), kg/cm2 (0-18), and Bar (0-18). Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards.
- GAUGE SWIVELS: Reads at any angle, lays flat in your toolbox. Gauge protected by rubber boot.
- BACKLIT DISPLAY: Auto-on when tire pressure is detected; auto-off after inactivity to save battery.
- EASY HANDLING: Durable/ergonomic grip. Quick fine tuning in case you exceed the target pressure.
- 6" DUAL FOOT CHUCK with 360 degree swivel and 15" hose easily reaches into duallys.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov