Milton (S-690) 1/4" FNPT Dual Head Air Chuck Dual head air chuck allows easy access to inner dual when valve is facing inward. Sealing type chuck is closed and is for use on an airline. Designed and manufactured to exacting standards, Milton air chucks have a maximum pressure of 150 PSI. This air chuck is not intended for use or compatible on all Milton inflator gauges.
- DESIGNED/MANUFACTURED: To exacting standards. This is a Closed/Sealing-type air chuck for use on a compressed airline.
- DUAL HEAD CHUCK: Makes tire valves more accessible with the two heads for easier access.
- INFLATE: By hooking the closed head (w/valve) directly to an airline.
- EASY ACCESS: To inner dual when valve is facing inward. Great for reaching into Dually trucks and other challenging angles.
- MAX PSI: Maximum air pressure of 150 pounds per square inch. 1/4" female national pipe thread.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov