Milton (S-920) Pencil Tire Pressure Gauge with Tread Depth Gauge This single head Pencil tire pressure gauge comes with both a deflator button and built-in tire tread depth gauge. Unlike our competitors, our Milton pencil gauges use machined parts. Offers a range of 10 to 70 PSI or 60-500 kPa. Tire gauges provide accurate, long life with trouble-free performance. Made from durable plated brass with 4 side nylon indicator bar. Always check tire pressure when tires are cold. DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
- INCLUDES: Built-in deflator valve AND tire tread depth gauge in 1/16" increments.
- MILTON: Pencil Gauges made with machined parts, unlike our competition!
- IDEAL: For higher-pressure automobile tires and handy in cold temperature weather conditions.
- MEASURED PRESSURE RANGE: PSI (10-70, 2-lb. increments) and kPa (60-500, 10-kPa increments).
- CAR SAFETY/MAINTENANCE: Ideal automotive and road trip accessory tool to maintain optimal tire care and prevention. Proper tire tread is key to good road traction.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov