Milton (S-928) Air/Water-Filled Tire Pencil Pressure Gauge This single head Pencil tire pressure gauge comes with both a deflator valve and a white nylon indicator bar for easy reading. Unlike our competitors, our Milton pencil gauges use machined parts. Offers a range of 5 to 50 PSI or 40-350 kPa. To be used on tractor tires or wheels filled with air/water/liquid. Tire gauges provide accurate, long life with trouble-free performance. Always check tire pressure when tires are cold. DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
- INCLUDES: Built-in deflator valve on this and all of Milton's single head pencil gauges. White nylon indicator bar.
- MILTON: Pencil Gauges made with machined parts, unlike our competition!
- IDEAL: For tractor or air/water-filled tires, and handy in cold temperature weather conditions.
- MEASURED PRESSURE RANGE: PSI (5-50, 1-lb. increments) and kPa (40-350, 10-kPa increments).
- CAR SAFETY/MAINTENANCE: Always check tire pressure when tires and temperatures are cold.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov