Milton (S-935) Dial Tire Pressure Gauge - Dual Head Air Chuck and 12" Hose No need to worry about batteries with this durable dual head chuck dial tire gauge with a working pressure range of 0-60 PSI has dial-type gauge with internal diaphragm construction for greater durability. Includes a 12" hose and 45 degree chuck head with deflator valve. Comes with a protective rubber boot for added durability. Milton Part #: 951, S-935, and S-936 come with 12-inch hoses. DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
- ACCURATE: Performance-tested and calibrated. Dial measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 0-60) and kilopascal (kPa, 0-400, increments of 20) readings.
- DUAL CHUCK HEAD: Dial tire gauge. 45-degree chuck for easier access to tire valves. Durable, protective rubber boot.
- DEFLATOR VALVE: Built-in deflating tire valve to bleed off overinflated tires or deflate to desired pressure.
- COMPATIBLE/MULTI-USE: Milton tire gauges are versatile and handy for use on Cars, SUVs, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, and more.
- MILTON #: S-935, S-936, and 951 all come with a 12-inch hose.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Warranty: 1 Year
CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov